Outlook as a Knowledge Hub – Upcoming Webinar
My client ii3 will host a Webinar on October 14th on “A Fresh Outlook – MS Outlook as a Knowledge Hub.” Attendance is free but registration is required. Panelists include Teresa Grote, CIO of Dinsmore & Shohl LLP and Ted Graham, Worldwide Director of Knowledge Management Services at Hill & Knowlton.
The two prior Webinars were very well received and I expect this to be as good. Quoting from ii3’s invitation:
Some of the issues to be discussed:
• If Outlook already dominates the desktop, should it become even more central?
• Is it difficult to develop and deploy information consolidation solutions with Outlook and Microsoft Office?
• Should we still focus on web browser based solutions exclusively?
• Where have solutions been built on top of Outlook and Office? What value have they created?
• How are vendors treating Outlook? What should we learn from their strategy to leverage (or not) Outlook?
The discussion is designed for:
• Knowledge and Content Management Professionals
• Business Executives looking for practical business solutions
• IT directors and CIOs who want to learn more about content, practice, and process issues.
• COOs and Executive Directors who evaluate Information Technology and KM budget requests.
See my related posting for a link to the Q&A follow-up to the prior Webinar on Information and Knowledge Portals.
- Alternative Legal Provider (37)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (53)
- Bar Regulation (13)
- Best Practices (39)
- Big Data and Data Science (11)
- Blockchain (10)
- Bloomberg Biz of Law Summit – Live (6)
- Business Intelligence (21)
- Contract Management (19)
- Cool Legal Conferences (13)
- Design (2)
- Do Less Law (38)
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support (165)
- Experience Management (8)
- Extranets (11)
- General (191)
- Innovation and Change Management (169)
- Interesting Technology (99)
- Knowledge Management (221)
- Law Department Management (14)
- Law Departments / Client Service (113)
- Law Factory v. Bet the Farm (28)
- Law Firm Service Delivery (112)
- Law Firm Staffing (25)
- Law Libraries (5)
- Legal market survey featured (5)
- Legal Process Improvement (24)
- Legal Project Management (26)
- Legal Secretaries – Their Future (17)
- Legal Tech Start-Ups (3)
- Litigation Finance (5)
- Low Cost Law Firm Centers (20)
- Management and Technology (179)
- Notices re this Blog (10)
- Online Legal Services (63)
- Outsourcing (135)
- Personal Productivity (39)
- Roundup (58)
- Structure of Legal Business (2)
- Supplier News (13)