Reasons why law firms should consider delivering service over the Web.
- Is Legal Innovation Like Beauty – Only Skin Deep? (pdf)
(Legal IT Insider, Nov/Dec 2017, page 9)
- A New Era for Managing and Finding Experience in Large Law Firms
(ILTA KM Blog, 9 June 2017)
- Will Blockchain Affect Your Practice or Firm?
(Bloomberg BNA Big Law Business, 17 August 2016)
- The coming changes in how lawyers practice (link to PDF download)
(Legal IT Today #14, June 2016)
- Disruption? More Like Incremental Change for Big Law
(Bloomberg BNA Big Law Business, 17 June 2016)
- alt.legal: The Biglaw ‘Caste System’ — An Impediment To Innovation? [interview]
(Joe Borstein interviews Ron Friedmann for Above the Law, 9 March 2016)
- Automating Legal Advice: AI and Expert Systems
(Bloomberg BNA Big Law Business, 22 Jan 2016)
- Will Data Analytics Allow Us to “Do Less Law”?
(Published in Legal IT Insider, April 2013)
- Why Haven’t Client Facing Systems Blossomed?
(Legal IT Today, March 2013)
- Legal Publishers in 2007 and Beyond
(Presented to a large legal publisher, March 2007)
- Innovation Case Studies of Bryan Cave and Morrison & Foerster
(Innovation e-Zine, College of Law Practice Management, August 2006)
- Blogging – Is it Here to Stay?
(Presentation to the ALA Capital Chapter, Fall Educational Forum, November 2005)
- Technology Developments that Will Change Your Practice
(College of Law Practice Management News, Spring 2005)
- Adopting New Technology – Choices and Issues
(The Nonbillable Hour, August 2004)
- A Marketplace Trial
(The Future of Litigation, a supplement to the American Lawyer Magazine, Fall 2003.)
- A Brief 10-Year Retrospective (Legal Tech Past and Future – A View from 2003)
(Law Technology News, 2003)
- The Future of Legal Technology
(Presentation to the ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law Technology Committee, May 2002)