Since not everyone reads Twitter, I reproduce here a selection of my recent Tweets.
RT @tcorcoran: “Demystifying Outsourcing 4 Corporate Counsel” http://bit.ly/r2E06 || Excellent LPO article.
RT @technotheory Exciting new Twitter feature: friend lists built into the site + open APIs http://sn.im/twilists || Taxonomies anyone?
Re-Tweets force me to come up with two-word editorial comments. Maybe Tweeting lawyers will learn to write clearly
Desperate for outlining software with each point tag-able, like database – like Ecco. eg, project punch list by room AND by trade
Trying http://fastflip.googlelabs….. Images are too small. Need option to re-size so I can read the screen.
Slaughters considers legal outsourcing (Freshfields, DLA, Links too) The Lawyer http://bit.ly/pT4vz || Like Wachtell in US considering LPO
ATL: BigLaw swaps associates for staff attorneys http://bit.ly/11sBP0 || Clients resist assoc rates for doc review6:53 PM Oct 6th from web
I no longer waste time + bits putting fax # in contacts. Hope Outlook 2010 has fields for Skype, IM, Twitter, other personal URLs
Outside Counsel Spending Projected to Drop by 4.3 Percent Next Year’ NLJ http://bit.ly/47kz1 || on top of 11% this year per BTI survey
BigLaw 1st yr assoc comp stuck at 145k – 160k. Demand way down, why so sticky? 2-tier system, like UAW, a solution? Protect incumbents?
Litigation Trend Report by @Fulbright: Offshore doc review doubles in US (to 9%) and triples in UK (to 20%). 49% satisfied; 6% not.
ACC to Unveil Law Firm Ratings per Corp Cnsl http://bit.ly/17jjKI || Market changer if GCs ding firms publicly
Reading ‘What the New Law Firm Looks Like’ Robin Muir http://bit.ly/1qmztv || Thoughtful piece on where BigLaw is and needs to go
One of my friends has a substance abuse problem – Twitter. You know who you are. My lips are sealed.10:21 PM Oct 22nd from web
Law firms suffer “institutional isomorphism” – converged way of working + beliefs to justify http://bit.ly/Cp2w8 #FTLawyers || Great concept
@StevenBLevy From my prior hands-on regression analysis experience, proving EDD cost limits court access would be hard indeed
RT @jordan_law21 Era of hyper-measurement http://bit.ly/2nv1hV Lawyers get ready for productivity metrics || But what will we measure?
Anyone know if Bloomberg Law is making any headway against Westlaw or Lexis? Any predictions?
RT @DougCornelius blog on Google’s New Privacy Dashboard http://bit.ly/UATfB
|| Do we have any privacy? 3:56 PM Nov 5th from web
RIM @BlackBerry Desktop Manager 5.0.1 sync fails. 5.0 worked fine. Sprint Nextel support tells me to downgrade. Not answer I wanted.
BigLaw associate salaries are going down at some firms. Where is the bottom? How will we know when market equilibrates.
Twitter and Linkedin now integrated, using #in hash-tag so this Tweet shows at Linkedin. || Impact of two social media joining?
UPS Cuts Costs With E-Discovery Counsel http://bit.ly/3O16TG Corp Counsel mag || Law firm offers fixed fee per doc, UPS saves big. about 20 hours ago from web
- Alternative Legal Provider (44)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (57)
- Bar Regulation (13)
- Best Practices (39)
- Big Data and Data Science (14)
- Blockchain (10)
- Bloomberg Biz of Law Summit – Live (6)
- Business Intelligence (21)
- Contract Management (21)
- Cool Legal Conferences (13)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Design (5)
- Do Less Law (40)
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support (165)
- Experience Management (12)
- Extranets (11)
- General (194)
- Innovation and Change Management (188)
- Interesting Technology (105)
- Knowledge Management (229)
- Law Department Management (20)
- Law Departments / Client Service (120)
- Law Factory v. Bet the Farm (30)
- Law Firm Service Delivery (128)
- Law Firm Staffing (27)
- Law Libraries (6)
- Legal market survey featured (6)
- Legal Process Improvement (27)
- Legal Project Management (26)
- Legal Secretaries – Their Future (17)
- Legal Tech Start-Ups (18)
- Litigation Finance (5)
- Low Cost Law Firm Centers (22)
- Management and Technology (179)
- Notices re this Blog (10)
- Online Legal Services (64)
- Outsourcing (141)
- Personal Productivity (40)
- Roundup (58)
- Structure of Legal Business (2)
- Supplier News (13)
- Visual Intelligence (14)