It’s been six months since I’ve done a Twitter roundup. I was reminded that I had not done one by a friend who said he misses them.
I definitely blog less since I started Tweeting 18 months ago. Articles I read or ideas I have that, in the past, might have led to a blog post now end up as a Tweet. Also, before I started Tweeting, I used Roundup posts to cover several short items, none of which seemed worthy of a stand-alone blog post. Tweeter has also assumed that function.
While I welcome additional followers @ronfriedmann, I don’t expect all blog readers to get into Twitter. So I reproduce here highlights of recent Twitter posts (in this instance, over the last six weeks). I try to make my Tweets interesting; when I cite an article or another Tweet, I try to add a “NanOpEd”, which is short for nano opinion editorial, that is, a very short comment. It’s been a fun challenge to add a thought having only 20 to 80 characters!
Are any law firm Tweets interesting? I follow a few – all boring. Is that b/c I don’t practice? Or
Would a futures market for future success of BigLaw help us understand current market direction?
BigLaw move to budgets, AFA, + greater transparency may foster explicit price competition? What of value and outcomes?
Business Week on superstar athletes (LeBron James) and lawyers (eg Fred Bartlit) http://bit.ly/aKVE5Y || when stars can’t get enuf comp
Dechert Trades Help Desk for Keno Kozie LTN http://bit.ly/9XNmX1 || More BigLaw help desk outsourcing. Troutman Sanders earlier in June
RT @pwoldow Calling all General Counsel – Legal Project Management Moves In-House http://bit.ly/am53OV || common sense at last?
Reading LawShucks: Eversheds Lays Off 60 in Outsourcing http://bit.ly/dkFRDN
RT @AmLawDaily: Risky Business: What Law Firms Can Learn From Airlines and Hospitals http://bit.ly/db31Vu || #KM Value after action reviews
ALTI reports NetDocuments now has multiple large law firm customers. Will DMS cloud take over from enterprise systems?
RT @PosseList: Contract lawyer sues NYC law firm for not paying overtime http://sn.im/z6qiz || exempt v non-exempt. hmmm
- Alternative Legal Provider (36)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (52)
- Bar Regulation (13)
- Best Practices (39)
- Big Data and Data Science (11)
- Blockchain (10)
- Bloomberg Biz of Law Summit – Live (6)
- Business Intelligence (21)
- Contract Management (19)
- Cool Legal Conferences (12)
- Design (1)
- Do Less Law (38)
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support (165)
- Experience Management (8)
- Extranets (11)
- General (191)
- Innovation and Change Management (164)
- Interesting Technology (98)
- Knowledge Management (221)
- Law Department Management (14)
- Law Departments / Client Service (113)
- Law Factory v. Bet the Farm (28)
- Law Firm Service Delivery (112)
- Law Firm Staffing (25)
- Law Libraries (5)
- Legal market survey featured (5)
- Legal Process Improvement (24)
- Legal Project Management (26)
- Legal Secretaries – Their Future (17)
- Legal Tech Start-Ups (3)
- Litigation Finance (5)
- Low Cost Law Firm Centers (20)
- Management and Technology (179)
- Notices re this Blog (10)
- Online Legal Services (63)
- Outsourcing (135)
- Personal Productivity (39)
- Roundup (58)
- Structure of Legal Business (1)
- Supplier News (13)