Since not everyone reads Twitter, I reproduce here a selection of my recent Tweets.
RT @stephenseckler 58% of corp counsel think law firms too profitable http://bit.ly/6JMHKx || Answer is easy: shop around
RT @IntegreonEDD The Big (Legal) Picture by Beaton Consulting http://bit.ly/66ztcQ | Integreon Blog || Great video re future legal market
Hammonds moves to 4:1 ratio with DDS, Orange Rag (@ChristianUncut) http://bit.ly/7d9W71 || How many firms won’t be at 4:1 soon?
Axiom wins British Legal Award for innovative firm http://bit.ly/7wfHCJ || leave it to legal market to wait 10 yrs to recognize innovation
LPO, re-engineering, tech to reduce need for lawyer time. Hildebrandt http://bit.ly/8OSnpQ || Efficiency at last. Next: demand control?
RT @ReesMorrison Trivial cost-reduction steps commonly reported by legal departments in survey http://bit.ly/8Ko5Yd || Nero fiddled…
I am striving to perfect my ‘nano op-eds’ – 2 to 6 word comment on a re-Tweet
Thanks @denniskennedy for the Blawggie award and selecting other top blogs http://bit.ly/4X3IvA (thnx also @lancegodard, @VMaryAbraham)
Just installed X1 search by @X1Technologies. So far, I like it a lot. Had to clean up old Outlook profiles but that needed doing anyway.
@michmahon re busy year for laterals: are partners moving to maximize income or to seek a better, more stable biz model? Former seems likely
Not Yet A Gartner E-Discovery Magic Quadrant, But Still A MarketScope’ EDD 2.0 post http://bit.ly/4mWTNl || convergence at hand?
Pfizer doing alternative fee arrangements. Corp Counsel Mag. http://bit.ly/8uxFJF || Big AFA news. Legal tech angle: www.codeflow.net
LegalWeek.com Global 100 law firm results out today http://bit.ly/4w69zo || Likely new ‘world order’ not yet apparent in listings
Will 2010 see lawyers working virtually more often… to reduce occupancy cost? Anyone know of firms planning this as they move? #in
Comcast’s top lawyer calls the workload shots Phil Inquirer http://bit.ly/8NSnro || GCs act at last? But why pay rate increases at all?
Aric Press of American Lawyer: ‘2010 survival for those who aren’t retiring’ http://bit.ly/8wjTTh || ‘disaggregating and re-engineering’
Contract lawyer paid $35 charged out at $250. ABA J http://bit.ly/8brYf4 || Bad enough ever. Why do clients tolerate now?
Michael Mills – formerly legal IT, KM, and EDD guru at Davis Polk – joins Kraft & Kennedy, Inc. – email press release || Wow
ValueNotes launches proprietary LPO ratings http://bit.ly/6Hyp3R || Like Gartner Magic Quadrant for legal outsourcing
Eversheds gears up to launch its own outsourcing business LegalWeek http://bit.ly/7SMxSg || LPO or low cost co-counsel / office?
Legal process outsourcing facing a ‘watershed’ year Law Gazette http://bit.ly/6Bpi3U || My imagination or is L/G an LPO skeptic?
Just noticed that Google Docs now allows uploading, and optionally converting, any file type. 10 gig limit.
- Alternative Legal Provider (44)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (57)
- Bar Regulation (13)
- Best Practices (39)
- Big Data and Data Science (14)
- Blockchain (10)
- Bloomberg Biz of Law Summit – Live (6)
- Business Intelligence (21)
- Contract Management (21)
- Cool Legal Conferences (13)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Design (5)
- Do Less Law (40)
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support (165)
- Experience Management (12)
- Extranets (11)
- General (194)
- Innovation and Change Management (188)
- Interesting Technology (105)
- Knowledge Management (229)
- Law Department Management (20)
- Law Departments / Client Service (120)
- Law Factory v. Bet the Farm (30)
- Law Firm Service Delivery (128)
- Law Firm Staffing (27)
- Law Libraries (6)
- Legal market survey featured (6)
- Legal Process Improvement (27)
- Legal Project Management (26)
- Legal Secretaries – Their Future (17)
- Legal Tech Start-Ups (18)
- Litigation Finance (5)
- Low Cost Law Firm Centers (22)
- Management and Technology (179)
- Notices re this Blog (10)
- Online Legal Services (64)
- Outsourcing (141)
- Personal Productivity (40)
- Roundup (58)
- Structure of Legal Business (2)
- Supplier News (13)
- Visual Intelligence (14)