Roundup of Twitter Posts – August 2010
Since not everyone reads Twitter, I reproduce here a selection of my recent Tweets.
law.com: New Hiring System Keeps Contract Attorneys Away From Law Firms http://bit.ly/bdMRUd || Staffing agencies > doc review co’s ?
RT @ChristianUncut Intelliteach wins 1st major UK #legal IT deal with Eversheds/MS Office outsourced service desk proj http://bit.ly/9pfpVy
Ian Dinwiddie new President of Hildebrandt Baker Robbins. Press release. ex Dir Fin + Biz Services Allen & Overy || new direction too?
RT @VMaryAbraham post: The End of Your #KM Job? http://bit.ly/cAPfG6 || Agreed. Legal KM morphing to practice support consulting
@ChristianUncut Re getting fax (from tech vendor no less), I notice in US, BigLaw still puts fax # on card. When will it go way of Telex?
RT @jfehrman: Spies’ Use of Steganography Just the Beginning http://tinyurl.com/2vcyh7s | When shd EDD collection consider stego search?
@Legal_Week Freshfields to offer job sharing and home working in new flexi scheme http://bit.ly/bSEzq1 || working virtually at last. maybe.
RT @GregBufithis: JD Supra is Now Linked Up to LinkedIn http://sn.im/zgjeu > world’s largest legal content distribution network
Is Adding a Second Tier for Law Firm Associates a Good Thing?, The Recorder http://bit.ly/9Dxxi1 || Great idea but requires real management
Private equity to target legal process outsourcing Law Soc Gaz http://bit.ly/cOnz33 || Might PE try to build next gen firm from scratch?
PLC white paper: Practical Considerations for Alternative Fee Arrangements http://bit.ly/9V8Ojm || Good AFA discussion, cites @gnawledge
A New Approach to Law Firm Regulation AmLaw http://bit.ly/cidDa3 || Argues for unitary US national oversight via @jordan_law21
The Lawyer: Eversheds staff bag
- Alternative Legal Provider (44)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (57)
- Bar Regulation (13)
- Best Practices (39)
- Big Data and Data Science (14)
- Blockchain (10)
- Bloomberg Biz of Law Summit – Live (6)
- Business Intelligence (21)
- Contract Management (21)
- Cool Legal Conferences (13)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Design (5)
- Do Less Law (40)
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support (165)
- Experience Management (12)
- Extranets (11)
- General (194)
- Innovation and Change Management (188)
- Interesting Technology (105)
- Knowledge Management (229)
- Law Department Management (20)
- Law Departments / Client Service (120)
- Law Factory v. Bet the Farm (30)
- Law Firm Service Delivery (128)
- Law Firm Staffing (27)
- Law Libraries (6)
- Legal market survey featured (6)
- Legal Process Improvement (27)
- Legal Project Management (26)
- Legal Secretaries – Their Future (17)
- Legal Tech Start-Ups (18)
- Litigation Finance (5)
- Low Cost Law Firm Centers (22)
- Management and Technology (179)
- Notices re this Blog (10)
- Online Legal Services (64)
- Outsourcing (141)
- Personal Productivity (40)
- Roundup (58)
- Structure of Legal Business (2)
- Supplier News (13)
- Visual Intelligence (14)