Legal Innovation Recognized
Reminder: If you innovate, earn recognition.
The College of Law Practice Management (I am a trustee) sponsors the InnovAction Award. InnovAction honors innovation in law practice management. Law firms, law departments, and other legal service providers (but not vendors) can apply. Innovation can range from creative office design, to technology, to a marketing campaign.
If you, your law firm, or someone you know has been doing something extraordinary — something never been done, or been done in quite this way — go to www.innovactionaward.com to learn more and to access the simple entry form.
If selected for an award, you’ll join some awesome company — DLA Piper, Mallesons, Holland & Hart and more. While you’re checking out the entry information, click on “Hall of Fame” to read about winning entries and enjoy some helpful Q & A about how these pioneers got it done.
The June 2nd entry deadline for the 2008 InnovAction Awards is fast approaching, but don’t worry — there is still time to submit an entry. Take a moment to review the InnovAction web site and submit an application. For more information:
- COLPM blog post about the award.
- Prior InnovAction winners.
- About the College.
- Download the PDF InnovAction Entry form.
- Alternative Legal Provider (36)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (50)
- Bar Regulation (13)
- Best Practices (39)
- Big Data and Data Science (9)
- Blockchain (10)
- Bloomberg Biz of Law Summit – Live (6)
- Business Intelligence (21)
- Contract Management (19)
- Do Less Law (37)
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support (165)
- Experience Management (8)
- Extranets (11)
- General (191)
- Innovation and Change Management (160)
- Interesting Technology (96)
- Knowledge Management (221)
- Law Department Management (14)
- Law Departments / Client Service (113)
- Law Factory v. Bet the Farm (28)
- Law Firm Service Delivery (110)
- Law Firm Staffing (25)
- Law Libraries (4)
- Legal market survey featured (5)
- Legal Process Improvement (23)
- Legal Project Management (26)
- Legal Secretaries – Their Future (17)
- Legal Tech Start-Ups (2)
- Litigation Finance (5)
- Low Cost Law Firm Centers (20)
- Management and Technology (178)
- Notices re this Blog (10)
- Online Legal Services (63)
- Outsourcing (135)
- Personal Productivity (39)
- ReInvent Law (10)
- Roundup (58)
- Structure of Legal Business (1)
- Supplier News (13)