Large Law Firm CIO Forum by Hildebrandt West LegalEd, April 24 in NYC
I am co-chairing, with Neeraj Rajpal. Managing Director & Chief Information Officer, Morrison & Foerster LLP, the Hildebrandt West LegalEd Center CIO Forum on April 24, 2012 in NYC. I hope you will consider joining.
We have several sessions planned:
- Living with Uncertainty: Current State of the Legal Market and Implications for CIOs: The latest Peer Monitor data on legal market demand, productivity, and realization and what it means for CIOs
- Prioritizing in the Attention Economy: Realizing an IT Strategy Within a Complex Firm Environment: An interactive session focused on current IT priorities, based on a participant survey
- Re-Defining the IT Organization to Thrive in the New Legal Landscape: Examines how CIOs should support and interact with other support functions and organizational structures.
- Low Cost Service Centers and Law Firm IT: Understand this latest trend and what it means if your firm takes this path.
- IT Audits: A Client Perspective: When clients come to audit your systems, learn what to do.
- Mobility Strategies and the Future: The latest on strategic thinking and practical considerations for dealing with the proliferation of smart mobile devices.
Click here to download a PDF of the complete agenda.
We have an outstanding faculty lined up for the day: Patrick Archbold – Head of Risk Management Practice, IntApp; Doug Benson – Partner, SB2 Consultants (and former COO, Orrick); Tony Cordeiro – CIO, White & Case; Bob Dolinsky – CIO, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan; Norma Edmiston – CFO, WilmerHale; Sally Gonzalez – Senior Director, HBR Consulting; Gavin Gray – CIO, Perkins Coie; Peter Kaomea – CIO, Sullivan & Cromwell; Peter Lesser – Director of Global Technology, Skadden; Karen Levy – Director of Global Technology, Debevoise & Plimpton; Elizabeth Lilleboe – Consultant, Peer Monitor; James Paterson – Senior Director of Product Line Management, Lexis Nexis; Michelangelo Troisi – Senior Counsel & Director of Litigation and Risk Management, Samsung Electronics America, Inc
If you would like to attend, register here. Use the code 30CIO for 30% discount (good until April 15).
- Alternative Legal Provider (36)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (50)
- Bar Regulation (13)
- Best Practices (39)
- Big Data and Data Science (9)
- Blockchain (10)
- Bloomberg Biz of Law Summit – Live (6)
- Business Intelligence (21)
- Contract Management (19)
- Do Less Law (37)
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support (165)
- Experience Management (8)
- Extranets (11)
- General (191)
- Innovation and Change Management (160)
- Interesting Technology (96)
- Knowledge Management (221)
- Law Department Management (14)
- Law Departments / Client Service (113)
- Law Factory v. Bet the Farm (28)
- Law Firm Service Delivery (110)
- Law Firm Staffing (25)
- Law Libraries (4)
- Legal market survey featured (5)
- Legal Process Improvement (23)
- Legal Project Management (26)
- Legal Secretaries – Their Future (17)
- Legal Tech Start-Ups (2)
- Litigation Finance (5)
- Low Cost Law Firm Centers (20)
- Management and Technology (178)
- Notices re this Blog (10)
- Online Legal Services (63)
- Outsourcing (135)
- Personal Productivity (39)
- ReInvent Law (10)
- Roundup (58)
- Structure of Legal Business (1)
- Supplier News (13)