Posse List interviews Ron Friedmann: the legal paradigm shift, predictive coding, doc categorization
The Posse List, a leading contract lawyers and EDD, conducted a series of interviews of leading e-discovery professionals in January and February 2010. An interview with Ron Friedmann of Integreon;...
Ron Friedmann, 5 years ago 13 min read
Standardizing Deal Documents: Expert Discussion
Initial Blog Post: Measuring the Consistency of Legal Documents Transactional lawyers spend huge amounts of time drafting and negotiating documents. Yet few have the tools to assess how their documents...
Ron Friedmann, 5 years ago 8 min read
Successful KM: Learning from Document Management
This article, co-authored with Dennis Kennedy, was published one the web by the American Bar Association in Law Practice Today (June 2004). ABSTRACT: Large law firms have used document management...
The Business Case to Outsource Secretarial and Document Production Tasks
CBF retained Prism Legal Consulting, Inc. to write this article. Abstract: There are many business reasons for large law firms to consider outsourcing some secretarial and document processing tasks. This...
The Evolution of Legal KM and Lessons for other Professionals
Does knowledge management in large law firms hold lessons for other professional service firms? Yes. Oz Benamram, the Chief Knowledge Officer of White & Case, and I presented to the...
Ron Friedmann, 5 years ago 1 min read
The Future Law Office: Going Virtual
This article first appeared in the Jan/Feb 2004 issue of Law Practice magazine. A condensed version appeared in the "The Best Articles Published by the ABA" issue of GPSolo, September...
Ron Friedmann, 5 years ago 15 min read
The Right Staff for Doing Legal Work: Choosing a Location and Staffing Model
by Ron Friedmann and Mark Ross This article appeared in slightly different form as The right staff: key choices for legal process outsourcing in LegalWeek.com, 1 May 2010 The Right...
Ron Friedmann, 5 years ago 11 min read
Top 10 Reasons Law Firms Resist Innovation
This article was published as "Why Do Law Firms Resist Innovation? 10 Reasons" in Law Practice, December 2006. Law Practice is the magazine of the ABA Law Practice Management Section....
Ron Friedmann, 5 years ago 4 min read
- Alternative Legal Provider (44)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (57)
- Bar Regulation (13)
- Best Practices (39)
- Big Data and Data Science (14)
- Blockchain (10)
- Bloomberg Biz of Law Summit – Live (6)
- Business Intelligence (21)
- Contract Management (21)
- Cool Legal Conferences (13)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Design (5)
- Do Less Law (40)
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support (165)
- Experience Management (12)
- Extranets (11)
- General (194)
- Innovation and Change Management (188)
- Interesting Technology (105)
- Knowledge Management (229)
- Law Department Management (20)
- Law Departments / Client Service (120)
- Law Factory v. Bet the Farm (30)
- Law Firm Service Delivery (128)
- Law Firm Staffing (27)
- Law Libraries (6)
- Legal market survey featured (6)
- Legal Process Improvement (27)
- Legal Project Management (26)
- Legal Secretaries – Their Future (17)
- Legal Tech Start-Ups (18)
- Litigation Finance (5)
- Low Cost Law Firm Centers (22)
- Management and Technology (179)
- Notices re this Blog (10)
- Online Legal Services (64)
- Outsourcing (141)
- Personal Productivity (40)
- Roundup (58)
- Structure of Legal Business (2)
- Supplier News (13)
- Visual Intelligence (14)